- 31st Oct '20
- Site back online
- Thanks to Winlander, WhiteCloud & DaveOMac for heads up
- 11th Jan '19
- Ammo now shows damage type colour highlights
- Item search now has Damage Type filter
- 1st Jan '19
- Fixed 200% dps on Beams
- New filters for 'Non Tradable' items
- New filters for 'Unique' items
- Colour coded the damage types
- 20st Dec '18
- New homepage for the gearlist site
- Maybe i'll look at making the fully reponsive to work on mobile & tablet, ummm.
- 11th Dec '18
- You can now sort Missiles and Projectiles by Range
- Fixed layout of 23rd Nov updates.
- 23rd Nov '18
- Removed 'Deep Space' system from loot results.
- Removed all 'disabled' systems from loot results.
- Tooltips now working again.
- Fixed links to non secure resources / websites.
- 8th Oct '17
- Individual 'Item' page enhanced, now shows component break down and sources.
- 'Items' show all components and hyperlink
- 'Dismatle From' and 'To' hyperlink to the item
- Added 'Dismatle To' info to item section
- In Buff section, converted buff durations into minutes where seconds >=60
- Fixed wrong values showing on Buffs section
- 2nd Oct '17
- Gives indication if Net-7 DB says the item drops or not
- Updated drop locations for weapons and core items
- 23rd Sep '17
- Added missing Beams
- Added missing Missile Launchers
- Added missing Projectile Launchers
- 29th Aug '17
- Fixed Zenshai Energy Motivator V2 range and non-manu status
- 22nd Aug '17
- Google Login added
- Facebook Login started
- Logins will enable addition of comment and voting system per item and bulk import/update by contributors
- 13th Aug '17
- New: Search buffs & effects using Buff section
- 12th Aug '17
- L9 No. 1 Most Prize ML Type Zet damage/range fixed (was 9999/9995) now 1030/5700
- Working on batch importer for mob loot data from players csv files
- Fixed label for Non Manu only items
- Added label for Include Non Manu items
- Started to update site with current data. Todo - Add toggle so user can choose current of live data.
- Backed up data from live EnB
- Fixed class names for 3 additional classes
- Added several missing 200% columns for weapons, shields, reactors etc. Inc. but not limited to Reload 200%, Recharge 200%
- Fixed some calculations related to reload and dps for weapons
L9 Brimstone Alchemist
Power Converter : Experimental. Model B3-294-P After its last dispute with InfinitiCorp, Brimstone has stopped supplying vendors with components. Items must be obtained in battle or through dismantling pre-built systems.
Net-7 DB indicates that this item drops
|Bonus / Buffs||Info / Restrictions|
|Build from item(s)|
|EnB Community Drops||EnB Gearlist DB Drops|
|Buy from Vendor(s)||Dismantle from item(s)|