- 31st Oct '20
- Site back online
- Thanks to Winlander, WhiteCloud & DaveOMac for heads up
- 11th Jan '19
- Ammo now shows damage type colour highlights
- Item search now has Damage Type filter
- 1st Jan '19
- Fixed 200% dps on Beams
- New filters for 'Non Tradable' items
- New filters for 'Unique' items
- Colour coded the damage types
- 20st Dec '18
- New homepage for the gearlist site
- Maybe i'll look at making the fully reponsive to work on mobile & tablet, ummm.
- 11th Dec '18
- You can now sort Missiles and Projectiles by Range
- Fixed layout of 23rd Nov updates.
- 23rd Nov '18
- Removed 'Deep Space' system from loot results.
- Removed all 'disabled' systems from loot results.
- Tooltips now working again.
- Fixed links to non secure resources / websites.
- 8th Oct '17
- Individual 'Item' page enhanced, now shows component break down and sources.
- 'Items' show all components and hyperlink
- 'Dismatle From' and 'To' hyperlink to the item
- Added 'Dismatle To' info to item section
- In Buff section, converted buff durations into minutes where seconds >=60
- Fixed wrong values showing on Buffs section
- 2nd Oct '17
- Gives indication if Net-7 DB says the item drops or not
- Updated drop locations for weapons and core items
- 23rd Sep '17
- Added missing Beams
- Added missing Missile Launchers
- Added missing Projectile Launchers
- 29th Aug '17
- Fixed Zenshai Energy Motivator V2 range and non-manu status
- 22nd Aug '17
- Google Login added
- Facebook Login started
- Logins will enable addition of comment and voting system per item and bulk import/update by contributors
- 13th Aug '17
- New: Search buffs & effects using Buff section
- 12th Aug '17
- L9 No. 1 Most Prize ML Type Zet damage/range fixed (was 9999/9995) now 1030/5700
- Working on batch importer for mob loot data from players csv files
- Fixed label for Non Manu only items
- Added label for Include Non Manu items
- Started to update site with current data. Todo - Add toggle so user can choose current of live data.
- Backed up data from live EnB
- Fixed class names for 3 additional classes
- Added several missing 200% columns for weapons, shields, reactors etc. Inc. but not limited to Reload 200%, Recharge 200%
- Fixed some calculations related to reload and dps for weapons
L5 Black Dragonfly Ni
The Nishido Black Dragonfly Missile Launcher requires the use of the Nishido Black Dragonfly missiles. Nikumare ko yo ni wa bakaru. Nishido! Designed to perfection by the greatest of the Shoda-kan Masters. When equipped, it gives an increase to your shield recharge rate while reducing your reactor recharge rate. It also gives a reduction tothe amount of damage your ship's hull might take.
Net-7 DB indicates that this item drops
|Bonus / Buffs||Info / Restrictions|
|Build from item(s)|
|EnB Community Drops||EnB Gearlist DB Drops|
|Buy from Vendor(s)||Dismantle from item(s)|